J. E. Biamont, R. L. F. Boyd, L. Goldberg, C. de Jager, Z. Kopal, G. H. Ludwig, R. Lust, B. M. McCormac, H. E. Newell, L. I. Sedov, Z. Svestka, and W. de Graaff
1. C. de Jager (ed.). The Solar Spectrum, Proceedings of the Symposium held at the University of Utrecht, 26-31 August, 1963. 1965, XIV + 417 pp.
2. J. Orthner and H. Maseland (eds.). Introduction to Solar Terrestrial Relations, Proceedings of the Summer School in Space Physics held in Alpbach, Austria, July 15-August 10, 1963 and Organized by the European Preparatory Commission for Space Research. 1965, IX + 506 pp.
3. C. C. Chang and S. S. Huang (eds.), Proceedings of the Plasma Space Science Symposium, held at the Catholic University of America. Washington, D.C., June 11-14, 1963. 1965, IX + 377 pp.
4. Zdenfk Kopal, An Introduction to the Study of the Moon. 1966, XII -l- 464 pp.
5. B. M. McCormac (ed.). Radiation Trapped in the Earth's Magnetic Field. Proceedings of the Advanced Study Institute, held at the Chr. Michelsen Institute. Bergen, Norway, August 16-September 3,1965. 1966, XII + 901 pp.
6. A. B. llnderhiO, The Early Type Stars. 1966, XII -l- 282 pp.
7. Jean Kovalevsky, Introduction to Celestial Mechanics. 1967, VIII + 427 pp.
8. ZdenSk Kopal and Constantine L. Goudas (eds.), Measure of the Moon. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Selenodesy and Lunar Topography, held in the University of Manchester, England. May 30-June 4,1966. 1967, XVIII + 479 pp.
9. J. C. Emming (ed.). Electromagnetic Radiation in Space. Proceedings of the 3rd ESRO Summer School in Space Physics, held in Alpbach, Austria, from 19 July to 13 August, 1965. 1968, VIII + 307 pp.
10. R. L. Carovillano, John F. McClay, and Henry R. Radoski (eds.), Physics of the Magnetosphere, Based upon the Proceedings of the Conference held at Boston College. June 19-28,1967. 1968, X + 686 pp.
11. Syun-lchi Akasofu, Polar and Magnetospheric Substorms. 1968, XVIII -1-280 pp.
12. Peter M. Millman (ed.). Meteorite Research. Proceedings of a Symposium on Meteorite Research, held in Vienna, Austria, 7-13 August, 1968. 1969, XV + 941 pp.
13. Margherita Hack (ed.), Mass Loss from Stars. Proceedings of the 2nd Trieste Colloquium on Astrophysics, 12-17September, 1968. 1969, XII + 345 pp.
14. N. D'Angelo (ed.), Low-Frequency Waves and Irregularities in the Ionosphere. Proceedings of the 2nd ESRIN-ESLAB Symposium, held in Frascati, Italy, 23-27 September, 1968. 1969, VII + 218 pp.
15. G. A. Partel (ed.). Space Engineering. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Space Engineering, held at the Fondazione Giorgio Cini, Isola di San Giorgio, Venice, Italy, May 7-10, 1969. 1970, XI + 728 pp.
16. S. Fred Singer (ed.). Manned Laboratories in Space. Second International Orbital Laboratory Symposium. 1969, XIII + 133 pp.
17. B. M. McCormac (ed.). Particles and Fields in the Magnetosphere. Symposium Organized by the Summer Advanced Study Institute, held at the University of California, Santa Barbara, Calif, August 4-15,1969. 1970, XI + 450 pp.
18. Jean-Claude Pecker, Experimental A stronomy. 1970, X + 105 pp.
19. V. Manno and D. E. Page (eds.), Intercorrelated Satellite Observations related to Solar Events. Proceedings of the 3rd ESLAB/ESRIN Symposium held in Noordwijk, The Netherlands, September 16-19,1969. 1970, XVI + 627 pp.
20. L. Mansinha, D. E. Smylie, and A. E. Beck, Earthquake Displacement Fields and the Rotation of the Earth, A NA TO Advanced Study Institute Conference Organized by the Department of Geophysics, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada. June 22-28, 1969. 1970, XI + 308 pp.
21. Jean-Claude Pecker, Space Observatories. 1970, XI + 120 pp.
22. L. N. Mavridis (ed.). Structure and Evolution of the Galaxy. Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute, held in Athens, September 8-19,1969. 1971,Vll + 312pp.
23. A. Mullei (éd.), The Magellanic Clouds. A European Southern Observatory Presentation: Principal Prospects, Current Observational and Theoretical Approaches, and Projects for Future Research, Based on the Symposium on the Magellanic Clouds, held in Santiago de Chile, March ¡969, on the Occasion of the Dedication of the European Southern Observatory. 1971, XII + 189 pp.
24. B. M. McCoimac (ed.). The Radiating Atmosphere. Proceedings of a Symposium Organized by the Summer Advanced Study Institute, held at Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, August 3-14.1970. 1971, XI + 455 pp.
25. G. Fiocco (ed.), Mesospheric Models and Related Experiments. Proceedings of the 4th ESRIN-ESLAB Symposium, held at Frascati, Italy, July 6-10,1970. 1971, VIII + 298 pp.
26. I. Atanasijevic, Selected Exercises in Galactic Astronomy. 1971, XII + 144 pp.
27. C. J. Macris (ed.), Physics of the Solar Corona. Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Physics of the Solar Corona, held at Cavouri-VouBagmeni, Athens, Greece, 6-17 September 1970.1971, XII + 345 pp.
28. F. Delobeau, The Environment of the Earth. 1971, IX + 113 pp.
29. E. R. Dyer (general ed.), Solar-Terrestrial Physics/1970. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Solar-Terrestrial Physics, held in Leningrad, U.S.S.R., 12-19May 1970. 1972, VIII + 938 pp.
30. V. Manno and J. Ring (eds.), Infrared Detection Techniques for Space Research. Proceedings of the 5th ESLAB-ESRIN Symposium, held in Noordwifk, The Netherlands, June 8-11, 1971. 1972, XII + 344 pp.
31. M. Lecar (ed.), Gravitational N-Body Problem. Proceedings of IAU Colloquium No. 10, held in Cambridge, England, August 12-15,1970. 1972, XI + 441 pp.
32. B. M. McCormac (ed.). Earth's Magnetospheric Processes. Proceedings of a Symposium Organized by the Summer Advanced Study Institute and Ninth ESRO Summer School, held in Cortina, Italy. August 30-September 10, 1971. 1972, VIII + 417 pp.
33. Antonin Riikl, Maps of Lunar Hemispheres. 1972, V + 24 pp.
34. V. Kourganoff, Introduction to the Physics of Stellar Interiors. 1973,XI + 115 pp.
35. B. M. McCormac (ed.). Physics and Chemistry of Upper Atmospheres. Proceedings of a Symposium Organized by the Summer Advanced Study Institute, held at the University of Orléans, France, July 31-August 11,1972. 1973, VIII + 389 pp.
36. ' J. D. Fernie (ed.), Variable Stars in Globular Clusters and in Related Systems. Proceedings of the
IA U Colloquium No. 21, held at the University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada, August 29-31,
37. R. J. L. Grard (ed.). Photon and Particle Interaction with Surfaces in Space. Proceedings of the 6th ESLAB Symposium, held at Noordwifk, The Netherlands, 26-29 September. 1972. 1973, XV + 577 pp.
38. Werner Israel (ed.). Relativity, Astrophysics and Cosmology. Proceedings of the Summer School, held 14-26 August, 1972, at the BANFF Centre, BANFF, Alberta, Canada. 1973, IX + 323 pp.
39. B. D. Tapley and V. Szebehely (eds.), Recent Advances in Dynamical Astronomy. Proceedings of the NA TO Advanced Study Institute in Dynamical Astronomy, held in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy, August 9-12,1972. 1973. XIII + 468 pp.
40. A. G. W. Cameron (ed.), Cosmochemistry. Proceedings of the Symposium on Cosmochemistry, held at the Smithsonian Astrophyacal Observatory, Cambridge, Mass., August 14-16, ¡972.
41. M. Golay, Introduction to Astronomical Photometry. 1974, IX + 364 pp.
42. D. E. Page (ed.). Correlated Interplanetary and Magnetospheric Observations. Proceedings of the 7th ESLAB Symposium, held at Saulgau, W. Germany, 22-25 May, 1973. 1974, XIV + 662 pp.
43. Riccardo Giacconi and Herbert Gursky (eds.), X-Ray Astronomy. 1974, X + 450 pp.
44. B. M. McCormac (ed.), Magnetospheric Physics. Proceedings of the Advanced Summer Institute, held in Sheffield, U.K., August 1973. 1974, VII + 399 pp.
45. C. B. Cosmovici (ed.), Supemovae and Supernova Remnants. Proceedings of the International Conference on Supemovae. held in Lecce, Italy, May 7-11,1973. 1974, XVII + 387 pp.
46. A. P. Mitra, Ionospheric Effects of Solar Flares. 1974, XI + 294 pp.
47. S.-I. Akasofu, Physics of Magnetospheric Substorms. 1977, XVIII + 599 pp.
48. H. Gursky and R. Ruffini (eds), Neutron Stars, Black Holes and Binary X-Ray Sources. 1975, XII + 441 pp.
49. Z. Svestka and P. Simon (eds.). Catalog of Solar Particle Events 1955-1969. Prepared under the Auspices of Working Group 2 of the Inter-Union Commission on Solar-Terrestrial Physics. 1975, IX + 428 pp.
50. ZdenSk Kopal and Robert W. Carder, Mapping of the Moon. 1974, VIII + 237 pp.
51. B. M. McCormac (ed.), Atmospheres of Earth and the Planets. Proceedings of the Summer Advanced Study Institute, held at the University of Liège. Belgium, July 29 August 8, 1974. 1975, VII +454 pp.
52. V. Formisano (ed.). The Magnetospheres of the Earth and Jupiter. Proceedings of the Neil Brice Memorial Symposium, held in Frascati, May 28 June 1,1974. 1975.XI + 485 pp.
53. R. Crant Athay, The Solar Chromosphere and Corona: Quiet Sun. 1976, XI + 504 pp.
54. C. de Jager and H. Nieuwenhuijzen (eds.), Image Processing Techniques in Astronomy. Proceedings of a Conference, held in Utrecht on March 25-27, 1975. XI + 418 pp.
55. N. C. Wickramasinghe and D. J. Morgan (çds.). Solid State Astrophysics. Proceedings of a Symposium, held at the University College, Cardiff, Wales, 9-12 July 1974. 1976, XII + 314 pp.
56. John Meaburn, Detection and Spectrometry of Faint Light. 1976, IX + 270 pp.
57. K. Knott and B. Battrick (eds.), The Scientific Satellite Programme during the International Magnetospheric Study. Proceedings of the 10th ESLAB Symposium, held at Vienna, Austria, 10-13 June 1975. 1976, XV + 464 pp.
58. B. M. McCormac (ed.), Magnetospheric Particles and Fields. Proceedings of the Summer Advanced Study School, held in Graz. Austria, August 4-15, 1975. 1976, VII + 331 pp.
59. B. S. P. Shen and M. Merker (eds ), Spallation Nuclear Reactions and Their Applications. 1976, VIII + 235 pp.
60. Walter S. Fitch (ed.). Multiple Periodic Variable Stars. Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union Colloquium No. 29, held at Budapest, Hungary, 1-5 September 1976. 1976. XIV + 348 pp.
61. J. J. Burger, A. Pedersen, and B. Battrick (eds.). Atmospheric Physics from Spacelab. Proceedings of the 11th ESLAB Symposium, Organized by the Space Science Department of the European Space Agency, held at Frascati, Italy. 11-14 May 1976. 1976, XX + 409 pp.
62. J. Derral MulhoUand (ed.). Scientific Applications of Lunar Laser Ranging. Proceedings of a Symposium held in Austin, Tex.. U.S.A., 8-10 June, 1976. 1977, XVII + 302 pp.
63. Giovanni G. Fazio (ed.). Infrared and Submiltimeter Astronomy. Proceedings of a Symposium held in Philadelphia, Penn., USA.. 8-10 June, 1976. 1977, X + 226 pp.
64. C. Jaschek and G. A. Wilkins (eds.). Compilation, Critical Evaluation and Distribution of Stellar Data. Proceedings of the fntematioiul Astronomical Union Colloquium No. 35, held at Strasbourg, France, 19-21 August, 1976. 1977, XIV + 316 pp.
65. M. Friedjung (ed.), Novae and Related Stars. Proceedings of an International Conference held by the Institut d'Astrophysique, Paris, France, 7 -9 September, 1976. 1977, XIV + 228 pp.
66. David N. Schramm (ed.), Supemovae. Proceedings of a Special 1A U-Session on Supemovae held in Grenoble, France, I September, 1976. 1977, X + 192 pp.
67. Jean Audouze (éd.), CNO Isotopes in Astrophysics. Proceedings of a Special IAU Session held In Grenoble, France, 30August, 1976. 1977. XIII + 195 pp.
68. Z. Kopal, Dynamics of Close Binary Systems. XIII + 510 pp.
69. A. Bruzek and C. J. Durrant (eds.). Illustrated Glossary for Solar and Solar-Terrestrial Physics. 1977, XV111 + 204 pp.
70. H. van Woerden (ed.), Topics in Interstellar Matter. 1977, Vlll + 295 pp.
71. M. A. Shea, D. F. Smart, and T. S. Wu (eds.). Study of Travelling Interplanetary Phenomena. 1977, XII+ 439 pp.
72. V. Szebehely (ed.). Dynamics of Planets and Satellites and Theories of Their Motion. Proceedings of IAU Colloquium No. 41, held in Cambridge, England, 17-19 August 19/6. 1978, Xll + 375 pp.
73. James R. Wertz (ed.). Spacecraft Attitude Determination and Control. 1978, XVI + 858 pp.
74. Peter J. Palmadesso and K. Papadopoulos (eds.). Wave Instabilities in Space Plasmas. Proceedings of a Symposium Organized Within the XIX URSI General Assembly held in Helsinki, Finland, July 31-August 8, ¡978. 1979, Vll + 309 pp.
7 5. Bengt E. Westerlund (ed.). Stars and Star Systems. Proceedings of the Fourth European Regional Meeting in Astronomy held in Uppsala, Sweden, 7-12 August, 1978. 1979, XVIII + 264 pp.
76. Cornells van Schooneveld (ed.). Image Formation from Coherence Functions in Astronomy. Proceedings of IAU Colloquium No. 49 on the Formation of Images from Spatial Coherence Functions in Astronomy, held at Groningen, The Netherlands, 10-12 August 1978. 1979, XII + 338 pp.
77. ZdenSk Kopal, Language of the Stars. A Discourse on the Theory of the Light Changes of Eclipsing Variables. 1979, Vll I + 280 pp.
78. S.-I. Akasofu (ed.). Dynamics of the Magnetosphere. Proceedings of the A.G.U. Chapman Con- | ference "Magnetospheric Substorms ami Related Plasma Processes' held at Los Alamos Scientific ; Laboratory. NM., UJSA., October 9-13,1978. 1980, XII + 658 pp. j
79. Paul S. Wesson, Gravity, Particles, and Astrophysics. A Review of Modern Theories of Gravity and G-variability, and their Relation to Elementary Particle Physics and Astrophysics. 1980, I VIII + 188 pp.
80. Peter A. Shaver (ed.). Radio Recombination Lines. Proceedings of a Workshop held in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, August 24-25,1979. 1980, X + 284 pp.
Was this article helpful?