Mini means very small. Make a mini-book of facts about Mars that is small enough to carry in your pocket.
1. Read the facts about the Red Planet and carefully cut them out.
2. Follow the dashed lines to cut out the pages for your mini-book.
3. Glue one fact to the bottom of each page.
4. Draw and color a mini-picture to go with the fact on each page.
The Red Planet
2. The Sun would look much ; larther away if you were standing on Mars.
3. Since Martian atmosphere j has little oxygen, the sky j would probably appear • ...deep blue orvioletin color.:
4. Mars has mountains three times taller than Mt. Everest.; Earth's highest mountain, j
Was this article helpful?